Don’t let a bad experience ruin a good thing.
“It cost an arm and a leg, never works, and when I do attempt to use it I’m forever on the phone to the installer!”
Understandably , people can arrive at this point after forking out thousands on home technology only to be let down by –
- Blank TV screens
- Buffering audio
- Complicated controls
And of course always when you have friends and family over to entertain.
But, (and this is a big ‘but’) this is not the case when you work with Lighthouse, or any other professional CEDIA approved installers. Why?
Here are five reasons:
- Each of our home systems is a bespoke design suited to your level of technical literacy. Fundamental to our offering is ensuring our clients understand how to use their system.
- Every product that we install is reliable. The technology we use is high-quality and dependable, and our quotes reflect this.
- We love our clients and their homes, but we don’t live there. We aim to get the installation right, first time, to avoid unnecessary callbacks.
- We are honest and open. From price to performance and combinations of equipment, there is such a range. From the get-go, we ensure realistic expectations.
- Ultimately, our help and support. Naturally, technology does need a helping hand from time to time. Care packages guarantee systems are monitored actively with remote troubleshooting and annual maintenance.
So, our advice?
Please speak to a CEDIA approved professional who will share customer testimonials, case studies, and even take you to a showroom to experience it all first hand.
Don’t let a bad experience mean you miss out on stellar audio, stunning lighting and simple to use experiences in your private space
*CEDIA is the international home technology trade association for companies that serve any aspect of the progressive technology market. Learn more by visiting there website here